- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Rule 156 Law 40/2015 reflects the national security Scheme (NHIS) that “ aims to establish security policy in the use of electronic media in the scope of this law, and consists of the basic principles and minimum requirements that adequately information security treated ”.
The ENS was previously established by Article 42 of Law 11/2007 and is regulated by the Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8th , which was modified by the Royal Decree 951/2015 to upgrade the light of experience gained in their implantation of the evolution of technology and cyber threats and international regulatory context and European.
The technical safety instructions , de obligado cumplimiento, son esenciales para lograr una adecuada, homogénea y coherente implantación de los requisitos y medidas recogidos en el Esquema y, particularmente, para indicar el modo común de actuar en aspectos concretos.
For more detailed information on the ENS available specific section of the PAe ENS .