- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Rule 156 Law 40/2015 reflects the national security Scheme (NHIS) that “ aims to establish security policy in the use of electronic media in the scope of this law, and consists of the basic principles and minimum requirements that adequately information security treated ”.
El ENS fue establecido anteriormente por el artículo 42 de la Ley 11/2007 y está regulado por el Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8th , which was modified by the Royal Decree 951/2015 to upgrade the light of experience gained in their implantation of the evolution of technology and cyber threats and international regulatory context and European.
The technical safety instructions , binding, are essential to ensure adequate, uniform and consistent implementation of the requirements and measures contained in the outline and, particularly, to indicate the common way of acting on specific aspects.
For more detailed information on the ENS available specific section of the PAe ENS .