- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Rule 156 Law 40/2015 recoge el Esquema Nacional de Seguridad (ENS) que “tiene por objeto establecer la política de seguridad en la utilización de medios electrónicos en el ámbito de la presente Ley, y está constituido por los principios básicos y requisitos mínimos que garanticen adecuadamente la seguridad de la información tratada”.
The ENS was previously established by Article 42 of Law 11/2007 and is regulated by the Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8th , which was modified by the Royal Decree 951/2015 to upgrade the light of experience gained in their implantation of the evolution of technology and cyber threats and international regulatory context and European.
The technical safety instructions , binding, are essential to ensure adequate, uniform and consistent implementation of the requirements and measures contained in the outline and, particularly, to indicate the common way of acting on specific aspects.
For more detailed information on the ENS available specific section of the PAe ENS .