- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Prior to the telematic channel, notifications could only be practised on paper. This practice entails an important expense of resources, time and security.
That is why the Consorci AOC forges eNotum to provide a solution with legal guarantees to electronic notification . This project is part of the ongoing process of adaptation to E-government with a dual objective: win effectiveness and efficiency in the production and delivery of services, and share resources and technological solutions that help reduce costs.
- Comply with the law 11/2007 , enabling citizens and businesses exercise their right to choose how they want to communicate with his Administration.
- Immediacy in the notice and its acceptance or rejection: reduction of the times resolution of administrative procedures.
- Ahorro de tiempo y costes en el envío de la notificación. The service of electronic notifications is a service that is free to all the Catalan Government.
- Knowledge of the notification daily and automatically.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
has been the security of access to information of notifications by citizens, as well as the generation of evidence for the undisputable demonstration of acts of citizen (acknowledgement of receipt).
- A key aspect has been use technology single access WHILE and authorized to services of inter-governmental collaboration to ensure the functionality of the application and avoid not allowed access to the engine of notifications.