- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Full name of the initiative:
Advanced Services Online to the Local administration
Bring the administration to citizens through new technologies. Services of basic and advanced processing. User identification through certificates Class FNMT 2. Payment gateway.
The municipality of Miranda Ebro has a web page in the direction www.mirandadeebro.es a la que es necesario dotar de procedimientos online para mejorar y ampliar el servicio al ciudadano.
Through this project aims to bring the administration to citizens through new technologies. To get to this end have been introduced a series of services of basic and advanced processing prior identification of users through Digital Certificates Type 2 electronic DNI or FNMT (DNIe). In turn provides a telematic payment system through a payment gateway provided by the board of Catillano and Lion.
Online formalities :
It is necessary to have the following programs:
- JAVA (J2SE 1.6 or higher) to sign documents.
- 8.0 Acrobat Reader to view the documents.
Have a digital certificate of FNMT or DNIe
Any web browser, recommended: Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Certificado Digital emitido por la Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (http://www.cert.fnmt.es/) o DNI electrónico.
- Poseer una cuenta corriente en: Caja de Ahorros Municipal de Burgos (Caja Burgos), Caja de Ahorros y M.P. del C.C de Obreros (Caja Círculo) o Caja de Ahorros de Salamanca y Soria (Caja Duero)
Document of payment or the following information:
- Concept to pay
- NIF and name of taxpayer/obliged to pay
- Improved interoperability of the S.I. AAPP: The proposed system will improve the internal workings of all procedures performed through the City of Miranda Ebro, as well as for citizens.
- Possibility to reuse by other AA.PP resulting products: those that allows the integration of web services with other administrations.
- Use of standards free and open source software