- El Ayuntamiento de Zaragoza pone a disposición sus servicios de contratación pública desarrollados en el marco del proyecto “They Buy For You”
- Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
The system ELI is a flexible standard that each member state must adapt to the peculiarities of its legal system. In the case of Spain, common guidelines for the implementation of the identifier have been agreed in the Sectoral Commission E-government, through the adoption of a Technical Specification for the implementation of the identifier to the implementation of standards at state and autonomous governments. In the second phase is expected to expand the specification to be able to implement the ELI also with the law of the autonomous cities and local entities.
On the page www.elidata.es detailed information on the project as well as the most recent developments.