- O Concello de Zaragoza pon a disposición os seus servizos de contratación pública desenvolvidos no marco do proxecto “They Buy For You”
- Superados os 10.800.000 intercambios rexistrais a través do Sistema de Interconexión de Rexistros (SIR) no ano 2020
- Publicada a versión 2.0.6.R1 da Libraría de Intercambio SIR
- Dispoñible en Produción nova versión 9.0 de PRATA
- Máis do 50% das universidades públicas intégranse en AnotaRCP
Georeferencing Service for the Spanish Public Administration (EXEO) Platform
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Contorna Produción EXEO
The EGEO platform – Georeferencing Service for the Spanish Public Administration – offered by the
Ministry of Territorial Policy and Public Function(MPTFP) can be used to create interactive maps for web portals without georeferencing knowledge or further development. The EGEO map-creating environment is based on simple parameter setting and simple-structure (Excel, CSV or XML) data templates.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JSP , J2EE , Web Services
- Operating system:
The EGEO platform – Georeferencing Service for the Spanish Public Administration – offered by the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration (MINHAP) can be used to create interactive maps for web portals without georeferencing knowledge or further development.
With EGEO, creating maps is as easy as adding them to platforms and attaching the relevant georeferenced data (by autonomous community, province, town or map point).
EGEO is a common service, part of the rationalisation measures in the use of basic services by the public administration. Its goals are:
• To boost the use of common services targeted at all public administrations.
• To encourage the reuse of resources, with a positive impact on costs.
• To enhance transparency in public administrations by enabling the representation of indicators and data on maps that can be integrated into web portals, dashboards, and so on.
EGEO saves time and resources, preventing different public administrations from developing similar modules. It also contributes to information transparency by facilitating the easy and clear representation and dissemination of indicators and data on maps.