- Second year of significant growth of use of the service Authenticates
- Nueva versión del Sistema de Información del Registro Central de Personal, AnotaRCP y EditaRCP
- New version installable Archive
- New version of the application of management of training Plan
- New version Portafirmas SARA Network and AGE
Metadata for the management of Electronic Document (e-EMGDE)
- The e-EMGDE Includes minimum mandatory metadata, as defined in the technical standards of interoperability of electronic document and electronic File, as well as other relevant supplementary metadata in a policy of management and conservation of electronic documents.
- Promoter body:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
For more information contact:
Miguel Ángel Amutio
Or filling the form Contact
- Organic Area:
- Subtype of data model:
- Common vocabulary (semantic Standard)
- Scope of compulsory use:
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
Metadata is one of the three components of electronic document, along with the content, understood as the data set in either the information of an electronic document, and with the electronic signature.
The metadata are organized into a ‘ metadata schema ’, defined by the Royal Decree 4/2010 as “ instrument that defines the incorporation and metadata management of content, context and structure of electronic documents throughout their life cycle. ”
The technical standard of interoperability of policy of electronic document management (VII.4 refers to the metadata Schema for the management of Electronic Document (e-EMGDE) which includes the minimum mandatory metadata, as defined in the technical standards of interoperability of electronic document and electronic File, as well as other relevant supplementary metadata in a policy of management and conservation of electronic documents. It can be used as a reference and support tool for the adequacy of each organization to the requirements of interoperability in management of documents.
The schema e-EMGDE states:
• the conceptual model which supports the model of metadata, its properties and its rationale.
• the description of each of the elements and metadata sub-elementos, through the description of each of its features: definition, purpose, compulsion, etc.
• schemes required values to complete the values of the elements of metadata relevant.
• references to standards used as a basis, as well as other rules of possible usefulness.
The metadata schema is inspired by the Australian Government Recordkeeping referent Metadata Standard Version 2.0, adapted to English and the requirements of our regulations. In particular, the e-EMGDE includes minimum mandatory metadata, as defined in the technical standards of interoperability of Electronic document and electronic File, as well as other relevant supplementary metadata in a policy of management and conservation of electronic documents.
Draws as highlights in a model entidad-relación that recognizes the existence of various entities: document, agent, activity, regulation relationship and in the use of relationships and events to record the context. Constitutes a functional model for the application of metadata as global management tool within an organization through an approximation multi-entidad in which relations between documents and the rest of elements of the system are treated as an entity more. Thus, the metadata of the document and the electronic file can be defined in the framework of a document management system complete from a perspective multi-entidad where, besides the documents themselves, are another type of entities characterized by its own metadata, as can be agents, regulations or activities.