- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The project consisted
analysis, development and implantation of a series of modules technological
to achieve the goals set.
Since the functional point of view the project involved the following features:
- Simplific@: for the identification, analysis and streamlining of procedures, as well as the normalization of their models of print and forms, as a prelude to its use telematics and future automation.
- Registr@: to equip the Regional administration of a corporate system only registration documents, true for those submitted in offices, as through the telematic channel.
- Tramit@: as software tool that provides support through the development of a “ processing engine ” to the automated management of a good number of simplified procedures.
- Notific@: bodies to notify the citizen managers agreements or resolutions arising from the processing of their files through telematic channels.
- Archiv@: as a component documentary that aims to be the warehouse of documents involved in the processing, facilitating later access and entry to the management from any other tool of the system.
- @tiende: which is the front-office of the administration of the board of Extremadura by providing information services and attention to the citizen (A SUBSCRIBER) through different channels, as the presencial, telephone, e-mail, Internet, picture, voice recognition, etc.
- Observatory: as a system of processing of the information that allows you to introduce and validate a scorecard (CMI) incorporating indicators to help and support to decision-making centralized in the administration of the board.
- Run: set of common and homogeneous information that supports the different existing information systems on the board.