- The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
- Having survived the 10.800.000 keeping exchanges through the system of record linkage (SIR) in the year 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
The Common Directory of Organizational Units and offices, managed by the secretariat-General for administration Digital, responds to article 9 of the National Scheme of Interoperability, which specifies:
“ public administrationsmaintain an updated list of its administrative bodies and offices of the register and attention to the citizen, and its relations between them. These bodies and officesis encrypted, or pidthis codification and disseminated to the public administrations. ”
“ Every public administration shall regulate the way of creating and maintaining this inventory, which shall be linked and interoperará with an inventory of the General state administration in the conditions that are identified by both parties and within the framework in this royal decree; where public Administrations will be able to make use of centralized Inventory for the creation and maintenance of their own inventories ”.
THE DIRECTORY COMÚN:
This Inventory of the General state administration was implemented through Common Directory (DIR3), providing the hierarchical structure of the administration to Single codification, and updated on a shared responsibility by all participating administrations.
The maintenance of international codes and life-cycle management of information of the directory is essential, inter alia, to form the metadata associated with the technical Interoperability of Electronic Brief, and data exchange between Registry Fees Entities (SICRES 3.0), in particular:
- Electronic Files, include the code of body in its file name and on their metadata.
- The information of the Registration is associated to the code of the registry that renders, and the code of Órgano unity.
- Electronic Invoices require the identification of the unit tramitadora and management body, identified with his Órgano code.
DIR3 is a service in the cloud, and does not requireafter installation and maintenance by the body in question. However, the agency user should:
- To have Internet access or network SARA in pc users.
- Optional digital certificate have valid for your users
- To remove and comply with the rules and conditions of cumplimentacion information identified in the guide to good practices, as well as to follow the procedure established on change management of the organizational units.