- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
- Nova versió d'ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificació en els procediments d'alta d'usuaris en cl@ve
- El servei ACCEDEIXI en el NÚVOL, premi @asLAN en la categoria de Serveis Digitals Compartits
- Procediment per a l'adhesió al conveni Centro d'Impressió de l'AEAT des de Notifica
Technology Transfer Centri
- Short Name:
- Portal for the dissemination and reuse of technical solutions (services, developments, infrastructure, regulations, assets, etc.) for the development of the electronic administration. it is a knowledge base of technical information in the area.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horitzontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- PHP , JAVA
- Operating system:
Portal for the dissemination and re-usi of technical solutions (services, developments, infrastructure, regulations, assets, semantic, etc) of interest for the development of the electronic administration. Constitutes a knowledge base of technical information in the area.
The CTT publishes a general directory of applications or/and solutions whose aim is to encourage its re-usi by all the Public Administrations. It is possible to find solutions (projects, services, rules, assets, semantic, etc.) that llauri useful for the development of the electronic Administration.
The CTT has 2 technological environments in which to work in function of different needs:
- The CTT-PAe or directory of solutions of the CTT , it is the right placer to find a solution, project, and/or service for reuse in your administration and that contains the information dissemination on its usi.
- For those solutions which want to build a development comunity around its free programari project, inside GITHUB it has been created forja-CTT organisation , in which public entities could create and manage their own repositories.
The CTT is the response to the article 158 of law 40/2015 , and article 17 of Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, by the ENI.
It is of mandatory usi in the General Administration of the State and is available to the rest of Public Administrations. Moreover, there is also federated with those autonomous communities that have decided to have their own regional repository and the repositories of CENATIC and the European Commission.