@firma Digital Signature Client
- Short Name:
- Suite Client d'@firma: Miniapplet + Autofirma + Firmamovil
The Suite @firma client is one of the products of the @firma digital signature and identification solution suite. It is made available to public administrations sota that they have the necessary tools for the fast and effective implementation of advanced digital signature and authentication.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration , Business , Citizens
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Security infrastructure and management of identities
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- EUPL (European Public License) , GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux , MAC , Anyone
Given the complexity of the creation of electronic signatures in different platforms due to the variability of operating systems, browsers, virtual machines and signature standards, the General Secretary of Digital Administration has developed an applet of multiplatform signature. This is available to all public administrations.
Applets for use in browser
- Autofirma: basic desktop application for users without knowledge of electronic signatures. It selects by default the most appropriate signature format for the document to be signed. It allows to display the signers and signed document if a signature is entered.
- Standalone: it allows to Firma clients to run as a standalone or desktop application. It provides all the functionality of the client: signature, encryption and enveloping.
- Cliente@firma Mòbil. It is integrated transparently to Miniapplet users. It is necessary to use the intermediate server (Proxi ClienteMovil). Available for: Android 4.0 and later and iOS 8 and later.
The products suite of the Firma Client is released as free open source programari with a license: GNU GPL versió 2 and EUPL v1.1
This is a reference solution to comply with the measures of identification and authentication described in Chapter II of Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.