- Publicada la versió 2.0.6.R1 de la Llibreria d'Intercanvi SIR
- Disponible en Producció nova versió 9.0 de PLATA
- Més del 50% de les universitats públiques s'integren en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, per a la identificació i firma electrònica, aconseguix els deu milions d'usuaris registrats
- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
- Short Name:
- Clau Identificació
- Cl@ve Identy is the common platform of the Spanish National Administration Public Sector for electronic identification and authentication by means of shared keys, open to be used by all Public Administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Security infrastructure and management of identities , Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JAVA , J2EE
- Operating system:
Cl@ve is a system designed to consolidate and simplify electronic access of citizens to public services, allowing them to identify themselves through concerted keys (user and password), without having to recall different keys for accessing the different services.
Its functioning is regulated by the Order PRE/1838/2014, of 8th of October , which publishes the Council of Ministers Agreement, of 19th September of 2014, approving Cl@ve, the common platform of the State Administrative Public Sector for the identification, authentication and electronic signature through the use of concerted keys.
Cl@ve complements the current access systems using DNI-i and digital certificate, and it is designed to provide the possibility of signing in the cloud, using personal certificates that will be kept in remote servers.
It is a common platform for the identification, authentication and electronic signature. It is an interoperable and horitzontal system to avoid that public administrations have to implement and manage their own systems of identification and signature. It also avoids that citizens have to use different methods of identification to interact electronically with the public administration.
Cl@ve enables the i-government applications to definix the level of assurance on the quality of the authentication (QAA level) on the basis of the data which handle the security classification following the recommendations of the National Security Framework (Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8th January for regulating the National Security Framework in the field of i-government). The citizen using the i-government services ca choose the way to identify themselves among the available ones for the level of assurance required by the application.
Cl@ve involves the use of identification systems based on concerted keys (i.g. username and password) and electronic certificates (including DNI-i).
Regarding the concerted keys, Cl@ve has two possibilities of use:
- Cl@ve ocasional (Cl@ve PIN): system of validity password very limited in estafe, oriented to users who access sporadically to services. It corresponds to the system PIN24H of the AEAT.
- Cl@ve permanent: system of validity password lasting in estafe, but not unlimited, aimed at regular users. It corresponds to the system of access through username and password, reinforced with keys of a single use by SMS, to the services of Your Social Security. This system will allow citizens to access the signature in the cloud.
To use these concerted keys and signature in the cloud services, citizens must be registered in the system, making available the necessary personal data.
Additionally, Cl@ve is prepared to incorporate tools for the identification of other countries in the European Union when they llaure integrated into the system of cross-border recognition of electronic identities under the European legislation.