- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Concurrent Cache Manager (CCM) is a simplified cache manager that aims to offer a simple cache, agile and flexible. More features detacables: - Is built for JavaSE 6 and higher. - The same instance of Concurrent Cache Manager can meet concurrently to several readings, in several different threads, without a reading block others. - Concurrent Cache Manager is built on Java Generics, so it is possible to use the cache with this feature of the Java language. - You can control the decision on when you run a purged through a personalized purged policy. - Manages always return values String. - In a future will also define the type of value to cache.