Mailbox application of citizens of PAG
- Short Name:
- Citizen's mailbox
- The Mailbox of citizen allows the reception, storage and defence of messages that citizens sent via a simple web form.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- Overall direction of Public Governance
- Installable product
Comprehensive office administration Services and Digital citizen
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
- Interoperability level:
- Operating system:
Thanks to the Mailbox it is possible to manage easily and automated a large number of messages from citizens. These messages are sent through a form HTML (front). And they are both body that owns the mailbox as their partner agencies (as it allows forwarding messages).
Moreover that management is produced in a controlled manner, since the application allows setting maximum response times and generate mails notice.
Also, thanks to its introduction it is possible to exploit the information existing messages in the mailbox, get different detailed reports: by response times, by type of matter of messages, etc.
Additionally, the mailbox has an archiving system that allows you to store messages that are not going to be processed more (who have completed their life cycle) so that they remain available only in mode reading for possible future reference.