- The city of Zaragoza provides to its procurement services developed within the framework of the project “ They Buy For You ”
- Superados los 10.800.000 intercambios registrales a través del Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR) en el año 2020
- Released version 2.0.6.R1 library to Exchange SIR
- Available in new silver version 9.0
- More than 50 per cent of public universities are integrated into AnotaRCP
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The autonomous city of Melilla is in the path already initiated during recent years towards administrative modernization within the new information society. It Has evolved on a management model based on a integrated information system and based on the “ single ” data and the principle of guidance to the citizen , basándose en las TIC. Para ello, ha actualizado sus sistemas de gestión interna y ha establecido nuevos canales de relación con los ciudadanos y empresas mediante servicios de eAdministración.
- Update the Site the content management platform LocalWeb Moving Local Solutions.
- Evolution of the internal management systems Registration and management of Population.
- Telematic services expand citizens by imposing a electronic system notifications secure platform.
- Complete the document management system and implement tools reuse of documents and electronic file.
- Providing services for Interoperability Verification of residence and Network 060.
Major challenges and key aspects of implementation
- The main and virtually only difficulty has been the training and redesign of procedures.
- The project is possible thanks to the existencia previa de un consolidado e integrado sistema de gestión interno given that the core corporate applications this highly integrated.
- It has deployed a network of own-based telecommunication fiber and wimax connections linking all dependency that are widely dispersed.
- The penetration in the administration of computer tools, e-mail and Internet access and Intranet is practically 100 per cent.
- The virtualization of servers offers a great versatility in the introduction of new solutions.