Melilla Moves Accessible
- Short Name:
- Moves Melilla
- Update the Municipal Portal to the content management platform LocalWeb Moves Local Solutions.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- CITY OF MELILLA AUTÓNOMA
Catalan Martínez Pablo
D.G. of the information society
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Management systems and services
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Autonomous City of Melilla is immersed in the path already initiated during recent years towards the administrative modernisation within the new information society. Has evolved over a management model based on a sistema de información integrado y basado en el “dato único” y el principio de orientación al ciudadano , based on the TIC. for this, has updated its internal management systems and has established new channels of connection with citizens and businesses through eadministración services.
- Update the Municipal Portal the content management platform LocalWeb Moves Local Solutions.
- Evolution of the internal management systems Registration and management of Population.
- Expand the telematic services to citizens introducing a electronic system notifications secure through the platform of mails.
- Complete the documentary management system and implement tools for reuse of documents and electronic file.
- Incorporate interoperability services Verification of residence and Network 060.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main and virtually only difficulty has been the training and redesign of procedures.
- The project is possible thanks to the existencia previa de un consolidado e integrado sistema de gestión interno since the core of corporate applications this very integrated.
- It has deployed a red propia de telecomunicación basada en fibra óptica y conexiones wimax of interconnection of all the unit that are scattered.
- The penetration in the administration of tools, email and Internet access and Intranet is almost 100%.
- The server virtualization offers a great versatility in the introduction of new solutions.