- You are in:
- Start >
- CTT - solutions >
- Electronic Files manager of the community of Madrid >
Electronic Files manager of the community of Madrid
- Short Name:
- Enable the automation and electronic processing of administrative procedures offered by the public service to citizens.
- Target audience:
- Citizen, Company
- Agencies Responsible:
Nicolás López-manzanares Beltrán
Head of Area of definition of Integrated Solutions/ICM
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
Starting position and origin of the initiative
With the Law 11/2007 comes the need to give the public employee of a management tool that integrates and exploits the various applications support to the electronic processing of procedures, obtaining automate, to the extent possible, flows of performance of the public administration.
In this new scenario where the electronic media are a leading role, there is the need for design, develop and implement a comprehensive management application for automated administrative processing via electronic means .
- Enable automation and electronic processing of administrative procedures offered by the public service to citizens.
- Integrate into electronic management administrative procedures the different Pools of Electronic Processing the community of Madrid.
- Provide the public employee of a management tool that allows the integration and exploitation of new applications defined for the processing telematics procedures.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
Is in progress joining the platform of a new form of use generic, focusing only on management skills and not processing, GSTA-BÁSICO .
Is key identify achievable goals in the short, medium and long term , and establish a project plan consider the visibility of each of Them in time.
As other key aspects, it is worth highlighting the involvement of all parties , technical and functional, and at all levels , pulse special request management.
The main difficulty has been the immaturity of the technological solution, both of the market (product supplier and integrators) as ICM in terms of training and procedures.