- Software libreko konponbideak (API SITNA eskaintzan teknologia transferentziarako zentroa
- ASSI bertsio berria (v2.2.0)
- Erabiltzaileen alta, aldakuntza cl@ve prozeduretan.
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Atxikitzeko hitzarmen ezaaren inprimatzeko prozedura irudian, Zentro Hau
- Short _ Name:
- Access sarbideak:
- Gorde sarrera
- ARCHIVE is an electronic file and document final storage web-based application, developed in compliance with Royal Decree 4/2010, of 8 January, regulating the National Interoperability Framework for E-Government.
ARCHIVE provides the necessary tools for the development by a super administrator of a multi-department storage centre administration and management system, as well as for the integration of consumer applications and the management of the electronic files and documents sent by them.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Installable product , Network service infrastructure , Network service for end-users
- Solution of Type:
- Open source aplikazioa
- Status of the Solution:
- Sarrera, ekoizpena
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Semantic Assets , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail , Electronic processing
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Semantic, Technical
- Programming language:
- J2EE (Web Services
- Operating system:
Archive is a web-based application for final archiving, which provides operations to deal with electronic files and documents. The available operations correspond to:
- record of administration ere.
- record centres of management.
- technical metadata management of standards.
- file management.
- transfer of records between files, and
- creation of change of custody minutes.
Files and documents will be imported and classified within records and documentary series, passing by various states (both automatically and manual), depending on the conservation policy allocated.
Following the OASIS model for record management, Archive covers the whole life cycle of documents and their successive phases of long-term record.
It enables to generate, for each record and documentary series, the metadata of the Metadata Framework of the interoperability technical standard for the Electronic Document Management Policy, necessary for the files management (as an atomic unit). These selections are automatically translated into validation rules of the SIP (Submission Information Package) so that they can thus be implemented by each record centre.
Archive includes tools for the generation of these SIPs and a display of the AIP (Archival Information Package) that is internally generated in the record software.
Similarly, in the process of exchange between records, it allows the semi-automatic generation of DIPs (Dissemination Information Package) for the transfer between record centres compatible with these protocols. In relation to conservation policies, Archive allows the permanent deletion, partial deletion, permanent conservation and awaiting decision. The application is available under the EUPL license to reuse.