- API SITNA na oferta de solucións de software libre do Centro de Transferencia de Tecnoloxía
- Nova versión de ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificación nos procedementos de alta de usuarios en cl@ve
- O servizo ACCEDA na NUBE, premio @asLAN na categoría de Servizos Dixitais Compartidos
- Procedemento para a adhesión ao convenio Centro de Impresión da AEAT desde Notifica
Big File Sending and Receiving Application
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Acceso a Almacén
- This is an easy-to-use yet very useful application for the sending of big files between users. It offers a solution to such traditional problems as full mailboxes or shared units.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Sending large documents among the users of an organization.
To make available to the users of the organization an alternative mechanism of secure document delivery that avoids the traditional problems of saturation of the mailbox, shared units.
Web application that allows sending large documents to one or more users. Besides the simplicity of its use, it allows the user to configure shipping options such as registering one or multiple receivers, notifications in reading, and receipt of the document, expiration of shipments, etc. ...
Widely used by SEAP users
Hundreds of GB exchanged and tens of thousands of documents sent
Decrease in the constant saturation problems of mailboxes.
It has non cost for software licenses.
Comfortable sending of large documents.
Solution more in line with the maintenance of the systems infrastructure (especially, storage management and mail systems).
Simple application but extremely useful, as perceived by users from the start.