- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The platform Agrega2 repository is a distributed Open Educational resources (REA) in digital format. It is based on a set of interconnected nodes through Internet in most of the education departments of Autonomous communities (CC.AA) and the Institute of educational technologies (ITE) of the ministry of Education, culture and sport (MECD).
Educational resources are organized according to the curriculum of the teachings of previous levels to university and are prepared for both its direct use by teachers and students as for download in standard formats and reuse creating new materials.
Se ofrecen empaquetados conforme al estándar SCORM 2004 (Sharable Content Object Reference Model), y todos ellos están catalogados conforme al estándar LOM-ES ( www.lom-es.es ), which is an educational context adaptation to the Spanish LOM international standard (Learning Object Metadata), used as a model of data to label and describe learning objects.
Agrega2 is available under a license GPL (GNU General Public License) that allows you to make modifications, making copies and distribute any of its versions associated with the same type of license. Can be traced the source code in the forge CTT's https :// github.com/ctt-gob-es/agrega2
Para todos aquéllos interesados en su utilización, se ofrece la documentación necesaria y los archivos ejecutables para la instalación de la versión más actualizada en el Download area of CTT .