- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The SPEG had a Job Portal "convencional" , en el que se incluía información sobre servicios disponibles y modos de acceso. Este portal failed to meet the levels of accessibility and usability desired, had scarce integration options with other information systems and offered reuse scenarios void of components for new applications. On the other hand, law 11/2007 imposed the need for reflection in relation to the quality and the ability of integration and real participation usuarios-objetivo groups of SPEG through technological media.
Make a approximation to public service jobs de Galicia (SPEG) through the TIC that is fast, easy and as reliable as the attention presencial in relation to all the services provided, with possibilities for customization of service and direct interaction and safe (bases of Web 2.0).
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- To avoid the distrust of citizens towards services on the Internet particular importance is given to the availability and stability of service, speed, consistency of information contained in the portal and authentication systems existing.
- In relation to companies offering employment, Elimination of physical barriers and schedules permite que se relacionen con el SPEG de una manera más ágil, sencilla y segura.
- Some of the key aspects in the design of the architecture of the portal have been trust users of the portal services, security and accessibility.