This website has been translated by machine translation software and has not been subsequently revised by translators. Further information at: link
accesskey _ mod _ content
- Short Name:
Video of the community of Accessibility
All public administrations have an obligation to comply with accessibility requirements imposed by theRoyal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 september on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector. This means thatall web sites of public administrations must fulfil therule UNE-EN 301549:2019 "of accessibility requirements for ict products"aligned to theCriteria of conformity of A level and of the AAWCAG 2.1.
To assist administrations in this endeavour, they offered by this community in which its members can share their experiences and knowledge in web accessibility as well as access to diagnostic service online.
The AAPP staff responsible for the management of accessibility in their websites.
Community members may:
- Use the diagnostic service on lineavailable through the Service "" tab
- To share documentation and informationDocuments: Incorporating (studies, reports, documentation, information architectures, troubleshooting or incidents, etc.) generated in their organizations through the Documentation "" tab
- Participate actively in the discussion forumthrough the tab Collaboration.
- Share improvements or/and developments in the Area of accessibility.The AAPP assignor shall have the intellectual property rights.
- Keep you informed of the latest developmentsThroughSubscriptionsyou can receive in your e-mail news published through the community accessibility. And you can also use the distribution listcaccesibilidad-avisos
Access to the community
To use the service of diagnosis on-line and participate actively in the community is necessary to be a member of the community Accessibility. To this end:
- You must be the AAPP staff.
- Have an active user profile in PAe with public service. If you don't already with it you can request registration with a user.
- Make a request for access to community ” in the General "" tab of the community (remember to be identified in PAe to have available this option). Upon admission to the community will receive an email confirmation.
19 October 2021
Next date end of the public consultation of the european commission on the revision of the directive (EU) 2016/2102 on Web Accessibility
The surveys to participate in the public consultation will close on 25 october 2021.
For more information you can visit thenews published in the PAe.
19 October 2021
INAP called the registration period for taking the test of certification of the course "Edition and content generation for the internet accessible"