- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
The European supplement to the title (SET) offers the possibility that the current European university students can benefit, after their studies, the benefits that brings to his academic and professional mobility, which their titles are accompanied by a document of effective information on the level and content of lessons that have issued at a university concrete.
Although the European commission provides general guidelines on the structure of the document and even the regulatory developments of each country introduce particularities and specificities, there is an electronic format defined to operate automatically with the information of the supplement, nor that facilitates its issuance and reuse electronics.
To fill this void, the Guiding conference of Spanish Universities (CRUE) a proposal has pushed modeling that has been developed through a joint collaboration Comisión Sectorial de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones (CRUE-TIC) and Archivists conference of Spanish universities (CAU) .
CRUE-TIC has been responsible for developing the content model for the electronic SET within this proposal. The CAU, for its part, has developed the model of metadata. The main objectives of this proposal are as follows:
- Promote interoperability and automatic interpretation of the data contained in the SET between different organizations both national and international.
- Facilitate the printing of electronic SET from stylesheets predefined.
- Establishing a complete specification and extensible to respond to the internal needs in terms of national regulations, but it can also serve as European reference format.
- Obtain an electronic administrative document with full legal validity.