- OBSAE observatory
The commission of TIC Strategy, in accordance with the Royal Decree 806 / 2014, 19 September on organization and operational instruments of the TIC at the AGE has among its functions “ act as observatory of electronic administration and Digital Transformation ". This gives continuity to the work of the Observatory of Electronic Administration (OBSAE) already started with the old Higher Council of Electronic Administration in accordance with Royal Decree 589 / 2005.
In his work of analysis and dissemination of the situation of electronic administration in Spain the OBSAE:
- Synthesizes, analyses and publishes indicators of Electronic administration.
- Periodically conducts surveys (annual usually) and publishes its results in reports that evaluate the level of development of electronic administration and the implementation and use of the TIC in public administrations considering the different areas administrative.
- Published quarterly newsletter with a collection of various sources of key indicators of electronic administration in spain.
- Published monthly technical notes on specific aspects of the development of electronic administration.
- Also publishes occasionally thematic studies on specific aspects of electronic administration and articles published in the media and specialized forums.
- Collaborates with international bodies such as the European commission, OECD and the ONU for the definition and subsequent measurement of Spanish proceedings in different international studies.
The Administration Ministerial Committees Digital , Autonomous Communities and FEMP (Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces), the latter under the Sectoral commission Electronic Administration cooperate with the observatory in its activities.