- New features in PAe collaborative and CTT
- Incorporates 22 new services to the PID during the first half of 2018
- Broker / CSV CSV Storage: Published Java client libraries to simplify the integrations
- Identification of users through Authenticates
- The municipality of Castelló liberates the code of the table of command of his government plan
- Available the kit of integration with Cl@ve 2.0
- Short Name:
- SARA network
- The Network SARA (application systems and networks for administrations) is a set of communications infrastructure and basic services connecting networks of Public administrations Spanish and European Institutions to facilitate the exchange of information and access to services.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
- Service in infrastructure network
For more information contact:
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP, communications infrastructure and courier
- Functional area:
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
The SARA network (System of applications and networks to the administrations) is a set of communications infrastructure and basic services that connects the Spanish public administrations and European institutions to facilitate the exchange of information and access to services.
Their implantation provides as an obligation under Article 43 Law 11 / 2007 LAECSP, in Art. 13 Royal Decree 4 / 2010 which regulates the ENI and Resolution of 19 July 2011 THER approves the requirements of connection to the network of communications from the Spanish public administrations, establishing the conditions in which any organ of an administration or public law entity linked or dependent on that, agreeing to the network SARA. The agreement of Council of ministers of 29 April 2011 adopted the “ Development Plan for the incorporation of the protocol IPv6 in Spain ”. The Network SARA is essential for this goal and has already incorporated this protocol.
Is a tool of saving rationalisation and in communications infrastructure favouring co-services between Administrations
Reliability : Completely mallada network, without points of single judgment, the latest technology and support 24x7x365.
Security : Traffic encrypted and early warning system to security incidents, in collaboration with the CCN-CERT.
Capacity Bandwidth: 10 Gbps in ministries and 100 Mbps in Autonomous communities.
Quality of service (QoS) : Every piece is according to its nature.
Interoperability: Gateway IPv6 common, so that the services of Electronic Administration may be accessible to citizens using IPv6 connections.
In this area you can register to receive notification of changes that occur in news, documents or forums related to the solution.