- New features in PAe collaborative and CTT
- Published environment of evidence of the directory of entities – DIRe.
- The platform of the network system records (SIR) remained stable at 94 per cent digitisation of shipments of electronic records between administrations integrated.
- Successfully completed the European project for the connection of public services to the node eIDAS
- More than 2,500 Local Entities connected in the network system records (SIR)
- Deployed new version of Archive v188.8.131.52
Routing Plan and interconnection of networks in the administration
- Short Name:
- The Plan defines a private routing space for public administration at once that facilitates coordination between numbering schemes IP.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Ministry of Finance and Public Function
- S. of E. of Function Publishes
- S.Gral. Digital administration
Miguel A. Amutio Gómez
Area head of planning and exploitation - finance ministry and public administrations
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP, communications infrastructure and messaging, standardization and regulation
- Functional area:
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
The Plan of routing and interconnection of networks in the administration defines a space for private routing common centres of the Administration. This scheme allows each entity or body can establish their independent numbering plans IP, depending on its network infrastructure, or departmental organizational or distribution, but keeping a coordination with the rest of Public Administrations that avoids the use of directions duplicates.
Guarantee a correct network administration, through continuous monitoring of numbering plan in each subnet and updating the documentation of changes that occur in the same. This ensures the evolution and growth of networks to meet new needs.
The Law 11 / 2007 of 22 June, electronic access of citizens to public services, hereinafter LAECSP under Article 43, states that the General administration of the state, the autonomous administrations and entities that make up the Local administration, as well as the consortia or other entities of cooperation formed by these, will take the necessary measures and incorporate in their respective fields technologies required to enable the interconnection of their networks in order to create a communications network, interconnecting the information systems of the Spanish public administrations and enables the exchange of information and services between them, as well as the interconnection with networks of institutions of the European Union and other member states.
The Plan of routing and interconnection of networks in the administration is necessary to:
- The interconnection of networks of public administrations and in particular and through the network SARA (applications and system for administrations Networks).
- The deployment of electronic administration services on the network SARA.
- The interconnection with networks of administrations of other member states of the HAT, deployment and access to European public services of electronic administration, through the network SARA and its link with the Transeuropean sTESTA, which in turn has its own plan routing.
In this sense, the High Council of Electronic Administration has championed for years the Plan of routing and interconnection of networks in the administration which defines a space for private routing common centres of the Administration. This scheme allows each entity or body can establish their independent numbering plans IP, depending on its network infrastructure, or departmental organizational or distribution, but keeping a coordination that avoids the use of directions duplicates.
In this area you can register to receive notification of changes that occur in news, documents or forums related to the solution.