- Nuevas funcionalidades colaborativas en PAe y CTT
- Más de 2.500 Entidades Locales conectadas en el Sistema de Interconexión de Registros (SIR)
- Desplegada nueva versión de Archive v18.104.22.168
- AIREF hace uso de la solución ACCEDA para su Sede electrónica
- Entra en vigor la versión 3.2.2. del formato facturae
- Audiencia pública del R.D. por el que se regula la reutilización de la información del Sector Público Estatal
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Platforma@firma ( the eSignature Platform) is a multi-PKI platform for electronic validation and signing.. . It provides services for authentication and electronic advanced singing quickly and effectively.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service , Semantic active , Application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Semantic Assets
- Functional area:
- Administration , Personal documents
- Interoperability level:
- Technical , Political
- Programming language:
- JAVA , Web Services , .NET
- Operating system:
- Windows , Unix , Linux
Public administrations offer electronic public services using electronic signature and advanced methods of identification or authentication based on digital certificates. Due to the multiple certificates that can be used and the multitude of standards, implementing systems that support all the features can be complex and costly.
Therefore, the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration provides the validation services and multi-PkI electronic signature @firma platform, as a service of certificate validation and electronic signatures decoupled from applications. It is a reference solution to comply with the measures of identification and authentication described in Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
The goal is to verify that the certificate used by the citizen is a valid certificate and has not been revoked and therefore remains fully valid to identify its owner. The services of the platform are applicable to all qualified electronic certificates issued by any certification service provider supervised by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce in Spain, including DNIe certificates.
The validation platform of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration operates as a non-intrusive service, which can be used by all the telematics services offered by the different public administrations, state, regional and local government. To facilitate the integration with the service, integration libraries 'Integr@' are provided, also allowing signature on the server.
In addition to the service offered, it is available as software to be installed by public administrations (federal model) with multiple utilities of added value, among which are the creation and validation of electronic signatures in multiple formats.
There are other services of the ‘@firma Suite’ related to the validation platform @firma. This is the case of a platform for time stamping, a client of signature in user environments, a display of electronic signed documents, etc., which can be found at the corresponding initiative.